The living room is essential part of any home. Not only does it serve as a space for relaxing and spending time with family and friends, but it’s also one of the most important rooms when it comes to Feng Shui and Living Room Vastu.
If you’re looking to create a living room that’s both comfortable and in line with Living Room Vastu, then be sure to follow these 17 tips:
1. Make sure the living room is spacious and airy.
2. Avoid having the television in the living room.
3. Make use of natural light and plants.
4. Place the main entrance in the northeast corner of the room.
5. Use soft, natural colors in the living room.
6. Place furniture in an open arrangement.
7. Don’t place too many objects in the living room.
8. Make sure the windows and doors are well-ventilated.
9. Use even number of mirrors to create the illusion of space.
10. Avoid clutter at all costs!
11. Pay attention to the height of your furniture.
12. Don’t place the bed in the living room.
13. Use lamps and candles to create a cozy atmosphere.
14. Hang pictures and mirrors on the walls.
15. Use rugs to add texture and color to the room.
16. Don’t forget about the ceiling!
17. And lastly, always keep in mind the principles of Feng Shui and Living Room Vastu when designing your living room.
Get your dream home today with HonestBroker at minimum Brokerage