DLC rates stand for district-level committee rates. DLC rates in Rajasthan are the minimum rate of real estate in Rajasthan for which property registration can be done. One of the best ways to own a property in Rajasthan is by registering it based on district-level committee rates or DLC rates. These rates are not fixed and change every year. This is because they should be managed as per the property market value. In addition, there are other uses of DLC rates. Such as DLC rates are used to calculate registration value as well as stamp duty values in Rajasthan. Here is everything you need to know about DLC or district-level committee rates in Rajasthan and how to calculate them.
What is DLC Rate in Rajasthan
District-level committee rates play an important role if you decide to own a property in Rajasthan. The State Government of Rajasthan plays an important role in determining DLC rates. DLC rates are used to determine stamp duty values in Rajasthan for immovable properties, which include flats, plots, houses, and other such properties. Two scenarios determine the district-level committee rates or DLC rates in Rajasthan. If the market value of a property is higher than the DLC rates, stamp duty values are determined by the higher rate, whichever is payable. On the other hand, if the property's market value is lower than the DLC rate, then the stamp duty values are determined only by the market value.
What are the Classifications of DLC Rates
There are two categories of classification for DLC rates in Rajasthan. These classification categories are given below:
● Exterior: the exterior district-level committee rates are those rates that determine the value of stamp duty in cases when properties in Rajasthan are located beside the main road.
● Interior: the interior district level committee rates are those rates that determine the value of stamp duty in the case when properties in Rajasthan are not located on the main road.
Related Information on What Is a Pagdi System and its Law?
What are the Exterior and Interior DLC Rates in Rajasthan?
As mentioned above, they are two categories into which the DLC rates of Rajasthan are divided. These are interior DLC rates as well as exterior DLC rates.
The factor determining this category classification is proximity to the main road. DLC exteriors are applicable for the stamp duty values and properties in Rajasthan if they are located beside the main road. On the other hand, the DLC interior is applicable for the stamp duty values and properties in Rajasthan if they are not located beside the main road. Its classification of the category applies to both residential properties as well as commercial properties in Rajasthan.
The Exterior rate in Rs per sq mtr. is around 6130, and the Interior rate in Rs per sq mtr. is around 5950.
How to Calculate Property Value with DLC Rate Rajasthan?
There are two ways to calculate property value with the DLC rate in Rajasthan. These ways are mentioned below:
● The first scenario is determined if the DLC rates of property in Rajasthan are lower than the actual property rates in the market. In this case, a higher DLC rate will determine the duty value. For example, if a property is worth 30 lakh rupees, but the DLC rate is 20 lakh. Then the stamp value will be determined on the higher value of 30 lakh rupees.
● The second scenario is determined if the DLC rate of property in Rajasthan is higher than the actual property rates in the market. For example, if a property is worth 40 lahks, but the DLC rate is 50 lakh rupees. Then the stamp value will be determined on the higher value of 50 lakh rupees.
Related Information on What is immovable Property
How to Check DLC Rate Rajasthan Online on IGRS Rajasthan Website?
Follow the steps to Check the DLC rate rajasthan Online on IGRS Rajasthan Website.
● Open the official website of IGRS Rajasthan.
● There is an option known as e citizen tab on the homepage of the official website of IGRS Rajasthan. Click on this option and select the DLC rate tab.
● The old rates of VLC of Rajasthan are available on this website. If you wish to check out the new DLC rate information, the website will automatically take you to a new webpage of E Panjeeyan.
Related Information on TDS on Sale and Purchase of Property
How to Check DLC Rate Rajasthan Online on E Panjeeyan?
Follow the steps to check DLC rates in Rajasthan properties online on the E Panjeeyan website.
● Open the official website for Rajasthan's registration and stamp department (E Panjeeyan).
● There are a few options on the left tab of the main screen of this website, one of which says DLC rate information. Click on this option.
● After that, a new tab or web page will open from where you have to see a particular district of Rajasthan for which you want to see the information for DLC rates.
● Select your rural area or urban area.
● There are a few other options on this page from which you can select a relevant one. Fill required information, such as the colony's name, zone name and others.
● After filling up all the information, correct the captcha code and click the see results button.
● This will take you to a new page where exterior DLC rates, as well as interior DLC rates, will be displayed.