Are you thinking about registering a property in Maharashtra? If the answer is yes, register your sale deed by going to the government office. After you have paid the registration and stamp fees, you can proceed with this. The Controller of Stamps and Inspector General of Registration keep an eye on the entire registration procedure. IGR Maharashtra, to put it another way. The government department is in charge of collecting the money through stamp duty and other fees. These fees are assessed on documents that have been registered, such as mortgages and license registrations.
What is IGR?
The highest-ranking official in the department of registration and stamp duty is the Inspector General of Registration (IGR) is IGR complete form. Since IGR deals with the same, the fees associated with property registration, such as stamp duty fees and registration fees, fall under its purview.
IGR is charged with carrying out the role of overseeing and managing the property registration operation. Every state has its IGR, including IGRs for Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, and Maharashtra. All registrations for the movable property are kept on file in government databases under the IGR registration.
The process of registering a property with the relevant state government is called IGR registration in plain English. The IGR must handle every real estate transaction. The IGR is crucial in managing fictitious real estate deals and preventing illicit deals in immovable property.
What is IGR Maharashtra?
In comparison to other states, the IGR Maharashtra department is more technologically adept and digitally sophisticated. The registration of documents by the provisions of the Registration Act and the collection of the resulting income are two of the IGR and Controller of Stamps' most significant duties. This agency depends on modern technologies to assist residents and provide for their needs. It uses well-established methods to register and collect the necessary paperwork and does it transparently and within the allotted period. For information on the total number of papers registered daily, monthly, or even annually, citizens or users can visit IGR Maharashtra's official website. It is possible to access the website in both Marathi and English. You can check out the website at www.igrmaharashtra.gov.in.
How can I log in to IGR in Maharashtra?
You must complete the IGR Maharashtra login by entering your user id, password, and captcha and clicking on login to access IGR Maharashtra's free or paid online Search.
Create a new account if you haven't already by clicking the link that says "create new account" if you're a new account user.
Include your name, gender, nationality, mobile number, occupation, date of birth, email address, and PAN number in the personal information field.
How to calculate Stamp Duty on IGR Maharashtra Online?
Stamp Duty is a fee that must be paid when a legal document is registered with the government. Stamp duty applies to several contracts, including mortgage deeds, gift deeds, leave and license (rental) agreements, and property sale agreements.
Stamp duty in Maharashtra is charged at a rate ranging from 3% to 6% of the total consideration amount stated in the sale document. This rate varies depending on the type of place, document, and other variables.
The stamp duty costs can be calculated online by IGR Maharashtra users. The Stamp Duty Calculator function on the IGR Maharashtra online website can be used to determine the exact stamp duty that applies (www.igrmaharashtra.gov.in). With just a few keystrokes, a user can readily estimate the appropriate Stamp Duty by entering the document's data. To compute the stamp duty fees online, follow the step-by-step instructions.
1. Visit IGR Maharashtra's official website at https://www.igrmaharashtra.gov.in/frmHOME.aspx.
2. Choosing the "Stamp Duty Calculator" tab from the home page.
3. You will be taken to the following website when you click the tab: http://www.igrmahhelpline.gov.in/stamp-duty-calculator.php.
4. Choose the sort of document that needs to be registered. Click the Sale Deed option if it is a sale deed.
5. Choose the relevant region in this stage from the Municipal Corporation, Municipal Council, Cantonment, or Gram Panchayat options (Whichever is applicable).
6. You will be prompted to select the relevant Municipal Corporation if you choose the Municipal Corporation option.
7. You must fill out the Consideration amount and Market value after choosing the corporation.
8. On the Calculate button, click. On the screen, the necessary stamp duty information will appear.
Related Information Everything You Must Know About MahaRERA - Maharashtra RERA Act
How to Search Property Details on IGR Maharashtra Online?
Using the free search function on the IGR Maharashtra online website, you may find out the specifics of any property registered in Maharashtra. This allows users to obtain information on all properties registered in Mumbai's city and suburban limits since 1985. Details are only available for locations other than Mumbai as of 2002. However, information is accessible from 1985 to 2002 for a few places outside Mumbai.
For finding property registration data on IGR Maharashtra Online, basic information such as the property number and year of registration are needed. It is also possible to search for a property using the property owner's name. However, this is a paid service. Observe the steps below to do a property search:
1. Visit the IGR Maharashtra website at https://www.igrmaharashtra.gov.in/frmHOME.aspx, the organization's official one.
2. Step 2: Select the free process option under "E-search" on the home page. A redirect to https://freesearchigrservice.maharashtra.gov.in/Login.aspx will take place on the system.
3. Create an account and register using the login ID and password if you haven't already done so.
4. When you log in, you will have three options: Mumbai, Urban regions outside of Mumbai, and the remainder of Maharashtra.
5. Enter the appropriate property information, including the year of registration, district, tehsil, village, and property number. Suppose the specific property number is not accessible. In that case, one can enter the survey number, plot number, CTS number, etc., and then choose the appropriate property from the pre-populated list below.
6. From the list, choose the right property. Select Index II by clicking. The registration information will be listed in a PDF file that is downloaded.
Related Information Cost of Living in Mumbai with all Monthly Expenses
How to Find Market Value (ASR) on IGR Maharashtra Online?
Through the IGR Maharashtra Online platform, the public can determine the amount of stamp duty required for registration. The actual market value of your property must first be ascertained before you can evaluate the stamp fees. An Annual Statement of Rates (ASR), often known as ready reckoner rates, is what this department is required to create for this reason. In any case, the IGR Maharashtra valuation is assessed annually. You can access these charges online or at the sub-office. Registrar's
Follow these easy procedures for valuing land in Maharashtra:
1. To begin with, go to the IGRS Maharashtra official website. Choose e-ASR after locating the option "www.igrmaharashtra.gov.in online services."
2. You will be taken to a new website where a map is displayed when you click on e-ASR. The property's location must be selected by clicking on the map's area.
3. The searched ready reckoner rates will appear on the screen following the previous step.
Related Information Know Complete Information About MMRDA
How can I check my Registered Documents Online in Maharashtra?
Step 1:-To access the free process for IGR Maharashtra's online document search, go to www.igrmaharashtra.gov.in online, click on the e-search tab, and then choose the free procedure.
You can benefit from the free internet search service provided by IGR Maharashtra.
You can access https://freesearchigrservice.maharashtra.gov.in/ by selecting free service 1.9 IGR Maharashtra from the www.igrmaharashtra.gov.in online services portal page.
Step 2:- You can conduct a document or IGR Maharashtra property search here.
When searching for property details, use options like
● Name of the village.
● choose a village.
● Property reference.
● search with names ( optional).
● and then click Search.
Here, you can choose the property's location from Mumbai, the rest of Maharashtra, and urban areas in the rest of Maharashtra. Select the relevant parameters, for instance, to get results for IGR Maharashtra Pune.
Step 3:- The results of the free IGR search service — IGR Maharashtra Pune — will then be displayed on the screen.
In the document search, pick criteria like
Choose the e-filing, registration, or conventional District registration option.
● Doc no.
Fill out the captcha, then click on Search to get the results.
Please take note that before utilizing the free IGR service online Search to find documents, you must first check the data availability list to see if the information on SROs and the period for which the necessary information is made available are listed.
Related Information Things to Keep in Mind Before Buying Property in Mumbai
The IGR Maharashtra stamp duty and other fees associated with the registration of papers like mortgages, licenses, and leaves are used to fund the department of registration and stamp Maharashtra, or IGR Maharashtra. The different property-related and other services available on IGR Maharashtra can be utilized to one's benefit.