The south to southwest direction, according to Vastu, can either bring you karma or channel your abundance. According to Vastu, bearing your home or office's main entrance is critical, and it's a place where you can greet abundance and prosperity with open arms. Choosing the entry bearing should now be done with extreme caution.
According to Vastu Shastra, the Earth component is located in the south to southwest direction, and it is the district of solidity, cognitive, physical, social, commercial, or monetary. If the primary entry is in a south-to-southwest order, tremendous economic growth might be expected.
As per Vastu Shastra, the southwest direction, otherwise known as the Nairutya corner, indicates earth components and is represented by Rahu, possibly the deadliest planet in Vedic astrology. The southwest corner also speaks to your family's solidity, so you'll need to tweak all of the elements in this area to ensure happiness and success at home.
In Vastu, directions are more than just a direction. According to Vastu Sastra, each movement is directed at a distinct energy community, and a planetary decision King is in charge of each of these focuses.
These directions each have their energy properties, which, depending on the type of rooms you're working in, can either positively or negatively influence your loved ones. The impacts on the southwest are indistinguishable from those on a Vastu-compliant house.
The entrance of a house, according to Vastu Shastra, is not just the entry point for the home but instead for vitality. According to Vastu, the north, north-east, east, or west directions are the best for locating the main door house entrance since they are considered precious and permit positive vibes to flow freely throughout the house.
Additional to the south zones, other directions are appropriate for your entrance doorway. Regardless, if your entry is in the southwest, you can counteract this by deploying your northeastern zone.
Making a gallery or a nursery in the northeast is a beautiful way to do so. This helps maintain a steady flow of energy, which helps mitigate the effects of a south-bound spellbinding.
If you have a yard in front of your house, the central door location should also be considered, according to Vastu, for southwest-facing homes. It's best to keep this in a Vastu-friendly area.
Fire's spirit is associated with change and revolution. It could be converting raw food into nutrients or transforming a desire into a burning passion. A well-designed kitchen is a space where the transformational process can take place.
Vastu experts advise against designing your kitchen in this manner since it harms your marriage. Set up an auxiliary kitchen in the southeast corner and prepare things regularly, and kitchen sinks should preferably be located in the northeast corner.
On that basis, the southwest corner is an excellent place to keep your goods and food, making it easier to hope for the best of luck and success.
● A Vastu-compliant home will ensure long-term success. Your family will be considered well-informed.
● The southwestern plot should be a little slower than the surrounding route. This will ensure a happy existence for you.
● Ascertain that the limit dividers in the south, southwest, and south-eastern headings are taller than in the north and north-east headings. This would result in a deep sense of contentment.
● A gallery with a slant to the north or northeast will ensure a happy existence daily. It also has a significant impact on women's physical and mental wellbeing in the home, and it also encourages advancement in larger groups of friends.
● Southwest facing properties, when properly managed, can offer you a tremendous sense of safety.
The quality of leadership in residents is improved when rooms or residences face southwest. As a result, Vastu recommends that the main bedroom should face this direction.
DISADVANTAGES OF SOUTH WEST FACING HOUSE:
● Indeed, even the most minor mix-ups in Vastu arranging could prompt critical misfortunes and even demise.
● Avoid T-intersections. Please stay away from ditches in the south zone since it could prompt potential passings in the family.
● Enormous open spaces in the southwest corner might prompt impedance of the older in the family. They will enjoy no harmony of the brain by the same token.
● Inclining verandas in the south may be awful information for women's wellbeing.
● Letting off seepage water from the southwest can prompt serious monetary misfortunes and psychological maladjustment.
● According to Vastu, if a plot or residence has a southwest corner, there is a risk of having impulses to damage people with a defeatist attitude.
● You might be dealing with anxiety concerns in your ties and marriage.
After you've figured out what's causing your problems, you shouldn't hold up looking for a remedy for the southwest facing the house any longer. There is a Vastu solution for each section of the southwest facing house. Let's sit tight and see.
● Make an assistant kitchen in the southeast corner of the house and cook anything consistently if the kitchen is in the southwest corner. Limit the amount of water used in the kitchen by avoiding washing dishes. The gas oven must be positioned in the kitchen's southeast corner. Paint the kitchen a bright yellow colour. These treatments will help mitigate the adverse effects of the Vastu dosha of southwest heading.
● Keep the entryways shut when the restrooms are in the southwest direction. This will prevent negative energy from spreading to other rooms. Place the Vastu pyramid outside the bathroom in the southwest corner barrier to invalidate the Vastu dosha.
● To keep Vastu pyramids in each of the four directions, Vastu for cuts in the southwest recommends keeping Vastu pyramids in each order.
● The southwest facing house cure suggests putting an Om, Trishul, and Swastika on the sides and top of the doorway outward if the entrance or the main entrance is in the southwest direction. On the two sides and top of the entryway, Vastu pyramids can also be installed.
● If there is a drag well in the southwest, Rahu yantra should be introduced. Apply a red colouring to this area.
● Dark curtains should be draped across the wide-open area or windows in the southwest direction.
● If there is an augmentation in the southwest, Vastu strips composed of metal, wood, or copper can be used to correct the dosha.
● Maintain a large amount of open space in the northeastern zone to aid in the continuous flow of positive energy that counteracts the negative impacts of a south-facing entry.
According to Vastu Shastra, a southwest-facing house is a joint planning orientation deemed insufficient. There are a variety of cures and planning strategies that can be used to negate the "bad omens" and offset the subconscious negativities that may be present in a southwest-facing home.