If you're looking to register your properties in Kolkata on the E Nathikaran portal West Bengal, you'll need to follow these simple steps. This online property registration system is quick and easy to use with the e Nathikaran app and can help you get started with the property registration process. Here's everything you need to know to get started.
Step-by-Step Process of WB E-Registration of Property
1. Go to the official website.( http://www.wbregistration.gov/)
2. Complete an electronic form for a market value assessment, stamp duty, and registration fees.
3. At this point, both the e-assessment slip and the amount of the applicable mutation fee will be generated.
4. By entering a query number and year, pay the stamp duty and registration fee.
5. Select "Check query status" from the menu.
6. Enter the year and query number of your inquiry and press "submit."
7. The Registrar's office will generate the token.
8. Present the Deed to the proper registration officer at the appropriate registration offices, along with the e-Assessment slip, payment documentation, queue token, etc.
9. The system will now record the scribe's information, the number of pages of the Deed, and the quantity of impressed stamp paper.
10. The system will then generate the Deed's serial number.
11. An electronic payment is made, and the applicant's photo, fingerprint, and signature are taken.
12. Scanning the Deed for verification and registration officer approval with a digitally signed signature.
13. Registered Deeds will be received, which can be downloaded from the website.
Related Information Cost of Living in Kolkata
Steps to Preparing and Submitting E-Deed on E-Nathikaran
1. Click the "e-Deed" link.
2. After logging in with a mobile OTP, continue to the menu "Preparation and Submission of e-Deed," accessible under the same link, and prepare the draught e-Deed.
3. The system allows users to view the prepared draught deed. The same can be downloaded or printed. You can make the appropriate corrections if you discover any errors in the draught deed.
4. If everything is in order, send the draught e-Deed for approval to the Registration Authority.
Related Information Top 10 Localities To Invest In Kolkata
How to Pay the Registration Fee and Stamp Duty charges on E-Nathikaran?
1.On the website of the Directorate of Registration and Stamp Revenue, West Bengal, select "e-Payment of Stamp Duty and Registration Fees."
2. Enter the bank information, query no., and query year, then click "Submit" to save the bank details.
3. After filling out all required fields, click submit, then OK to proceed to the GRIPS portal for e-payment.
4. Then select "Payment of Tax and Non-Tax Revenue."
5. Choose the "Directorate of Registration and Stamp Revenue from the "Select Department/Directorate" box. Then choose the "Payment of Stamp Duty and Registration Fees" service from the "Select service" box.
6. Then click PROCEED.
7. Fill required information on the next screen. Click "Proceed."
8. Double-check all the information, and click "Submit." Choose the bank
9. click "Yes. The next screen will then generate a Government Reference No.
10. Note the government reference number. Click the GO TO (selected bank) for Online Payment link on the screen's bottom. The depositor must enter their "Username" and "Password" to access the bank.
11. Click Confirm. The bank will subtract the amount and return it to the website. Print the e-Challan for future use.
Related Information How to Buy Flats in Kolkata- Read the Complete Guide
How to book an Appointment at the Sub-Registrar's Office through E-Nathikaran
You can book an appointment right from the homepage by selecting "e-appointment of sale deed" and entering the query number.
How to Proceed at the Registrar's office?
You must appear at the SRO office so your documents can be checked and uploaded. Take the originals and the attested photocopies of all the paperwork. If you still need to execute your e-Deed, your Deed will be scanned here along with your fingerprint and signature. Your Deed, digitally signed by the Registrar's office, will be delivered after confirming the application.
Related Information Know About Banglarbhumi, West Bengal
Documents required for WB Land Registration in Kolkata
Aadhaar cards, voter IDs, PAN cards, passports, and driving licenses for identity proof.
Acknowledgment of payment for registration fees and stamp duty.
PAN card or Form 60, as well as copies of each party's identity card and proof of address.
Assessment slip that lists the property's market value, applicable stamp duty, and registration fee.
Permission from the appropriate authority, if any.
Related Information 2 BHK Vs 3 BHK Flat in Kolkata: Choose the Best Unit to Live in?
Q. How can I register my property in Kolkata?
You can register your property in Kolkata with West Bengal Property Registration Department by the above process. Visit the E-Nathikaran portal of the West Bengal Property Registration Department. Scroll down and click on 'e-requisition form filling'. There will be a form to fill out to assess the market value, stamp duty, and registration fee. If you are a new user, select the 'Fill out new e-Requisition form' option.
Q. How can I check my land registration details in West Bengal?
You can check your land registration details from the WB official website on http://www.wbregistration.gov/
Q. How to download a copy of a deed in Kolkata?
Check out the E-District Portal at https://edistrict.wb.gov.in. Enter your full name, mobile number, and email address to register. After signing up, you can log in and download the certified copy of a deed by providing the deed number and other information as needed.
Related Information Stamp Duty and Registration Charges in Kolkata
4. How to get a certified copy of the Deed?
Register for an account on the E-district site, and then log in to access your account.
Find "Land Records and Revenue Court Services" by selecting "Apply to Services" and then clicking on it.
On the following page, click the "Apply" button. Click "Next" after selecting the "Application for certified copy of deed" button.
To search the registered Deed, provide the necessary information. Enter the applicant's information and make the necessary payments. Print the acknowledgment slip and order a certified copy of the Deed from AIN.
Q. How to search for the Legacy Deed?
Go to the WB Registration portal and, on the right menu, select "Searching of deeds."
Enable pop-ups from the search bar. Select "Legacy Deed Draft View."
Choose the district, registration office, deed number, deed year, and book. Select "View Deed."