By visiting the Mira Bhayandar Municipal Corporation's official website, property owners in this municipality can pay their property taxes online (MBMC). Real estate owners can easily and quickly check their unpaid bills, get their tax receipts, and pay their property tax bills online. Online access is available for the MBMC mobile app and the service for paying property taxes online.
The Mira Bhayandar Municipal Corporation (MBMC), which has its municipal administration, is located in the Thane district of Maharashtra. This division offers a website where users can, among other things, pay bills and taxes, seek public services, and more.
Thanks to the creation of the MBMC online portal, owners of properties in Mumbai may now pay their taxes quickly. They no longer need to rush to the local revenue office because their property is already listed in the official database of the state government. The top places in Mumbai are also under MBMC.
Related Information Cost of Living in Mumbai with all Monthly Expenses
How to Pay MBMC Property Tax Online?
Here are some mentioned methods for MBMC property tax payment
● Visit the Mira Bhaindar Municipal Corporation website.
● Scroll down to the "Pay Online Property Tax" option. Click on this to go to a new page.
● Once the code has been entered, choose "Bill Amount" from the menu. The amount that was made will be shown on the screen.
● Proceed to the payment gateway and finish the transaction there.
● After paying the property tax, you will receive a digital acknowledgment receipt. This receipt, which contains the transaction ID, can be printed and saved for future use.
● You can access the MBMC app on your smartphone and pay your Mira Bhayander property tax online.
Related Information Know About MMRDA
How to Check Mira Bhayandar Property Tax Online?
The MBMC portal allows property owners to conveniently check their outstanding property dues using their property ID.
● To find out what's owed, enter your property ID and search "Bill Amount."
Related Information Best places in Navi Mumbai to Invest
Why Pay MBMC Property Tax Online?
Our lives have been made straightforward by the online system. We can fill out any forms in an extensive line. Here, we've covered the benefits of your MBMC property tax payment online.
● Easy to do. To find out how much current property tax needs to be paid to the MBMC, you must enter the property code found on documents like sales deeds and city survey property cards, among others.
● For voicing complaints and resolving problems, this portal also provides a direct line of connection. You can speak with the staff members directly if you have any questions to get them answered.
MBMC Property Tax Bill Helpline Number?
You can email the subject "MBMCPROPERTYOL" and the property number and transaction ID to [email protected] if you have any questions about property tax bills. You can also get in touch with the company directly at 28192828-ext.
Related Information MahaRERA - Maharashtra RERA Act
Q. Do I need to register in the MBMC portal for tax payments?
For tax payments, there is no requirement to register an account. Your documents are already available on the portal for land records. To pay the taxes, all you need is the property code.
Q. Where can I post my queries and grievances?
You can contact the official phone number or email the official ID listed on the MBMC homepage.
Q. Official Website to Pay Property Tax Online with MBMC?
The official website of the Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation is https://www.mbmc.gov.in/en/. Users of the portal have access to an online payment option.