The DDA Full form is Delhi Development Authority, which is a statutory body of the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT) in India, which is responsible for planning, developing, and maintaining the National Capital Region of Delhi. The DDA was created in 1957 under the provisions of the Delhi Development Act "to promote and secure the development of Delhi." The Act was amended in 1963 and again in 1977. The DDA is responsible for developing Delhi's residential, commercial, and industrial areas. It also regulates the use of land in Delhi and develops infrastructure in the city, such as roads, flyovers, bridges, jogging tracks, parks, parking lots, and community centres.
The authority is governed by a board of directors consisting of a chairman, vice-chairman, five members of the Delhi Legislature, one member each from the Union Ministry of Urban Development and the Government of NCT of Delhi, and a vice-chairman of the Municipal Corporation of Delhi.
Role of DDA
The Delhi Development Authority is a statutory body responsible for planning, developing, and maintaining the National Capital Territory of Delhi. The DDA was constituted under the Delhi Development Act 1957. It is one of the largest planning bodies in India, with many financial and physical resources at its disposal.
The DDA's master plan for Delhi is prepared and notified under the provisions of the Delhi Development Act. The master plan contains a land-use plan and zoning regulations. It also provides for the development of infrastructure in the city.
The DDA is responsible for developing Delhi's residential, commercial, and industrial areas. It also provides infrastructure development such as roads, bridges, flyovers, railways, etc.
The role of the Delhi Development Authority is to manage and maintain the infrastructure and services within the city. It is responsible for planning, building, and maintaining public works, including roads, drainage systems, parks, and gardens.
What is DDA Housing Scheme 2022, and How to Apply it?
The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Housing Scheme is a housing scheme launched by the Delhi Development Authority for the residents of Delhi. The Scheme was launched in 2013 and is currently in its fourth phase. The main aim of the Scheme is to provide affordable housing to the residents of Delhi.
The Scheme offers several benefits to the residents of Delhi, such as easy availability of housing, transparency in the allocation of houses, and preference given to the residents of Delhi.
The Scheme is open to all the residents of Delhi, irrespective of their economic status. The Scheme is also open to Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) residing in Delhi.
DDA Housing Scheme 2022
The DDA Housing Scheme 2022 has just been introduced by the Delhi Development Authority (DDA). The eagerly anticipated DDA Housing Scheme 2022 has begun to take effect in Delhi's Narela region. The "First-Come-First-Serve" (FCFS) principle will be used for the DDA Housing Scheme 2022 (DDA Scheme 2022). The DDA Housing Scheme 2022 is an online-running programme for the Lower Income Group (LIG) and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) categories that will begin operation on September 12, 2022.
How can I apply for the 2022 DDA Housing Scheme?
1. Online Application
● The interested parties can examine all pertinent information online at https://eservices.dda.org.in/, including pocket size, flat layout plan, location, and pocket.
● The applicant must deposit the application fee as described below for apartments under this Scheme:
● The application fee will be deducted from the price of the apartment but will not be refunded in the event of surrender or cancellation.
● The interested parties can apply online and choose to reserve a specific flat on a "First Come, First Serve" basis.
● A client will be given a reasonable amount of time, typically 30 minutes, to deposit "application money" when they choose a specific apartment online. The apartment won't be available for selection by other people for the first 30 minutes. The apartment is reserved for the applicant once the application fee has been paid.
You must be older than 18 years old. Only residents of India are eligible to register. A husband and a wife may apply for the apartment, but only one will be chosen if both are accepted. One single or combined application is permitted per candidate.
3. Allotment Letter
Following the payment of the application fee, the apartment is reserved for that specific applicant. Only through an online approach will DDA issue the demand-cum-allotment letter for the DDA 2022 Housing Scheme. Only the online site will offer this DDA Allotment letter for download.
DDA Housing Scheme Flats Price List 2022
How To Check Ownership of DDA Flats in Delhi
● You must first go to the Delhi Development Authority's official website “https://dda.gov.in/”
● Then scroll down and choose "Search of DDA Plots," "Search for Group Housing Flats," or "Search for DDA Flats" from the list of choices.
● Once more, the identical list will appear in the top right corner of the screen.
● Choose the relevant choice for which you want information.
● You must choose one of the options for flat category/type, location, sector, pocket, block, flat number, and allotted name from the list.
● Next, press the "Search" button to access the data.
● The property information will appear on your screen.
Facts about the DDA
The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) is a statutory body created through an Act of Parliament in 1957 under the administration of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs of the Government of India. The prime function of the DDA is to plan, promote and develop the Mega-city of Delhi.
The DDA is responsible for developing Delhi's housing and commercial and industrial space. In addition, the DDA also deals with the development of planned residential colonies, infrastructural development, slum rehabilitation, planning and zone classification of land, and environmental conservation.
DDA Housing Scheme Benefits
Residents are provided with modern houses and flats at affordable rates
The scheme is administered by the Delhi Development Authority (DDA)
The scheme provides financial assistance to the poor, economically weaker sections of society
The Delhi Government runs the scheme for every type of people.