loader
Post Property

Apartments for Sale in Secunderabad from 20 lakhs to 30 lakhs

For Sale
alt_prop

R.V.KRANTHI SAGAR

Owner

1 BHK Flat For Sale in Warasiguda, Padmarao Nagar, Secunderabad

Ground floor balcony facing 1bedroom hall kitchen (With dinning and pooja room) superb flat for sale with facilities like lift, 24 hours water, near by hospitals, secunderabad railway and metro station
₹ 20.09 lakhs | 515 sqft | Posted on 24 Apr 2021
Show Details
alt_prop

R.V.KRANTHI SAGAR

Owner

For Sale
alt_prop

Zacharias

Exp: 0 Years

Brokerage: Contact for details

2 BHK Flat For Sale in Lal Bazaar, Trimulgherry, Secunderabad

2bhk residential flat, 1covered car parking, 1bike parking, east facing, 2nd floor
₹ 27 lakhs | 1100 sqft | Posted on 22 Feb 2021
Show Details
alt_prop

Zacharias

Exp: 0 Years

Brokerage: Contact for details

For Sale
static_prop
alt_prop

Muralikrishna

Exp: 0 Years

Brokerage: Contact for details

2 BHK Flat For Sale In Alwal, Secunderabad

*Honeyy Sreenivasam-11* Project offers. Available flats : *2* 📌Flat size:950sft 📌Total Floors:4 📌Each Floor: 2 Flats 📌Facings: East 📌Approvals:GHMC 📌UDS:32 📌Bore well:550 feet 📌Loans:All nationals banks *Rs.5200* per SFT #Pay 10% now(on or before August 31st) #Remaining 90% ( Bank Loan) *Including* Flat + Amenities *Excluding* Registration,GST,Corpus fund, Labor cess. Contact: PM KRISHNA
₹ Not Disclosed | 950 sqft | Posted on 28 Aug 2021
Show Details
alt_prop

Muralikrishna

Exp: 0 Years

Brokerage: Contact for details

For Sale
static_prop
alt_prop

G Suresh

Owner

2 BHK Flat For Sale in Bhavani Nagar, Jeedimetla, Secunderabad

Double bedroom flat
₹ Not Disclosed | 1044 sqft | Posted on 25 Apr 2021
Show Details
alt_prop

G Suresh

Owner

For Sale
alt_prop

Sukesh Reddy

Owner

2 BHK Flat For Sale in Machabollaram, Bolarum, Secunderabad

₹ Not Disclosed | 1065 sqft | Posted on 06 Apr 2021
Show Details
alt_prop

Sukesh Reddy

Owner

For Sale
alt_prop

Sukesh Reddy

Owner

2 BHK Flat For Sale in Machabollaram, Bolarum, Secunderabad

₹ Not Disclosed | 1065 sqft | Posted on 05 Apr 2021
Show Details
alt_prop

Sukesh Reddy

Owner

For Sale
static_prop
alt_prop

Naresh

Owner

2 BHK Flat For Sale In Secunderabad

2 BHK flat near Bollaram railway gate, Rukhmini enclave
₹ Not Disclosed | 1050 sqft | Posted on 01 Oct 2021
Show Details
alt_prop

Naresh

Owner

For Sale
alt_prop

Kamal kumar

Owner

3 BHK Flat For Sale in Maa Santoshi Colony, Bolarum, Secunderabad

3 bhk flat ready to move . Very well ventillated in gated community
₹ Not Disclosed | 1560 sqft | Posted on 15 Apr 2021
Show Details
alt_prop

Kamal kumar

Owner

For Sale
static_prop
alt_prop

Parashuram

Owner

2 BHK Flat For Sale in Shamirpet, Secunderabad

Exclusive launching offer Introduction HAPPY HOMES @SHAMIRPET Gated community appartments with commercial shopping mall 20Lacs only for 2bed room (1100 SFT)flat with FREE: °REGISTRATION °GST °AMENITIES °CAR PARKING Along with rental scheme Rent paid per sqft is rps 10 for 36 months(till hand over) 10rps*1100sft=11000(11K) 36M*11000=3,96,000 For 100%payment without loan.
₹ Not Disclosed | 1100 sqft | Posted on 06 Jul 2023
Show Details
alt_prop

Parashuram

Owner

No more online-properties found matching your search criteria

Modify Search criteria

OR

Post Requirement

(Your Requirement will be assigned to Associated-Brokers in this Area)